Try it now
Fill with your data
Our ranking of the best
Place: Spoleto, Italia
Place: ROMA, ITALIA
Place: Porto Garibaldi, Italia
Place: Pescara, Italia
Place: Genova, Italia
Place: Barcellona pozzo di gotto, Italia
Place: Bolzano , Italia
Place: Firenze, Italia
How this IQ test has been made
Raven's Matrices and Wechsler Scale
- This test designed to measure the human IQ has been prepared by a team of psychologists and psychotherapists according to strict technical-scientific requirements. The test is based on Raven's matrices also known as progressive matrices that are universally recognized as the most appropriate tool to measure the G factor of intelligence, namely, fluid intelligence.
- Raven’s Matrices, concretely, are a series of eight figures and one missing. The test subject has to complete the sequence by choosing the correct figure among those proposed. Obviously, the choice should be made by means of analysis skills, with understanding and interpretation of the question.
- Every question can be answered correctly or incorrectly. Whenever a wrong answer is given, or a question is skipped, points are not subtracted from the final result. Our algorithm, moreover, is one of the few that gives relevance even to the time spent. If the answer is equal, the fastest person gets a score increase. Once the test is finished, the algorithm processes a score that is standardized according to the Wechsler scale that identifies the average intelligence between 85 and 105.
Reliable test based on technical and scientific knowledge
Quality and reliabilityà
I’m very pleased to have tried this intelligence test. I thought it was just for fun, but talking with some specialists, they have confirmed the reliability and rigour of this test. In fact, Raven's Matrices are the best tool to measure a general form of intelligenceby Maria Crepaldi
A perfect way to train your mind
Useful before psycho-aptitude tests
I underwent this IQ test to measure my intellectual abilities before performing the admission test for the univesity I chose. I faced them with more confidence and serenity as this test of intelligence had helped me to train the mind. Anyway, I got in.by Michele Porcu
I was curious about my intelligence quotient
I did it just for curiosity
I’ve always been attracted to all kinds of quizzes and tests. When I discovered this website I immediately tried to find out the level of my IQ... I must say that it is a well done and very complete test. I answered all the questions with patience and reasoning without ever getting discouraged. I got a score of 98... I expected more :-)...by Sabrina Dipietrantonio
IQ statistics on a worldwide scale with distribution based on different parameters
Statistics obtained over 10 years
They talked about us
Other informations about the test and us
Our IQ test aims to measure the IQ through a score standardized according to the Wechsler Scale. It means that you take an average score of 100 with a standard deviation of 15. This scale of values is graphically represented by the Gaussian curve that indicates the scoring ranges that can be obtained with the relative frequencies. More precisely, an IQ:
- Between 85 and 115 indicates an average intelligence
- Between 71 and 84 indicates a weak intelligence
- Less than or equal to 70 indicates an intellectual disability
- Between 116 and 129 indicates a superior intelligence
- Higher than or equal to 130 indicates an high cognitive potential
Don't waste your time.
The IQ test tries to measure, in general, the human abilities of thinking and reasoning. Obviously, this is not a simple task but these tests are, however, recognized and very used.
Many psychologists and scientists have ventured throughout history to accomplish this arduous task. The importance of these tests lies in the possibility of classifying mankind according to a scale of values. The most common measuring scales in the world are the Cattel scale and the Wechsler scale. Once you get a score in one of these two scales you can easily convert it to the other scale.
Such tests are often used in the workplace to measure the ability and the aptitude to perform certain tasks. Obviously they are used together with other evaluations. It goes by that not having a high IQ does not involve any prejudice or limitation in the workplace.
- 1. Website preparatory informations.
In accordance with the law, we inform users (“Users”) of the website www.testqionline.com (“Website”) about the following informations:
Owner: The owner of the Website is Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia
Development: The Website was developed with PHP technology
Editor of the contents: Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia – [email protected]
The editor of the publication is Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia
Webmaster: Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia – [email protected]
Host: SITEGROUND with servers based in Holland.
- 2. General terms and conditions of use of the Website and offered services.
Use of www.testqionline.com Website by Users implies the complete acceptance of the terms and conditions of use explained below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, it's necessary to stop immediately the full use of the Website
These terms and conditions of use may be modified and/or supplemented at any times. We reserve ourselves the right to not communicate changes and/or additions, therefore, we invite Website Users to regularly consult this official page.
This website is open to access at any times to the Users. However, the owner may, at any times and for any reason, decide to stop the service, even for technical maintenance reasons, without any bond to inform Users in advance.
The website www.testqionline.com can be sistematically updated by the owner. Similarly, legal terms and conditions may be modified at any times: however they are madatory for the Users, who are kindly requested to refer to them as often as possible to remain updated
- 3. Description of the provided services.
The www.testqionline.com Website provides informations and access to psychometric tests. We are committed to providing the most accurate information possible, however, the owner, the Website, the webmaster and the person editor for the content and publication are not responsible for omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in the update, caused by them or by third partners providing such informations.
In addition, all the informations indicated on the www.testqionline.com Website are exclusively provided for information purposes and may be modified. The informations appearing on the www.testqionline.com Website are not thorough.
- 4. Contractual restrictions about technical data.
The Website cannot be responsible for both material and non material damages related to the Website use. Also, Website Users undertake to access the Website without tainting it with viruses and with an up-to-date browser.
- 5. Intellectual property rights and forgery.
Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on every accessible elements on the Website, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the Website elements is forbidden, regardless of the medium or the process used, unless prior written permission by Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia.
Any unauthorized use of the Website or of the elements contained therein will be considered a violation and pursued in accordance with the provisions of the articles of the Intellectual Property Right and the relevant laws.
- 6. Responsability restrictions.
The owner, the Website, the webmaster, the editor for the content and publication cannot be considered responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the user’s devices while accessing the website www.testqionline.com, coming from the use of material that does not comply with the specifications set out in point 4, or the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
The owner, the Website, the webmaster, the editor for the content and publication will not be liable for any direct and/or indirect damages (such as market loss or opportunity loss) coming from the use of the Website www.testqionline.com
The Website provides a (form) contact area to Users. The owner reserves himself the right to remove, without notice, any contents stored in this space that contravenes current legislation on the protection of personal data, sexual content, or that may cause harassment, contrary to morality, to morality and to the detriment of human dignity. If necessary, the owner also reserves the right to hold Users liable under civil and/or criminal law, in particular in case of racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic messages, regardless of the means used (text, photography, etc.).
- 7. Services supply and storage.
The services provided by the Website are subject to a fee. Once the payment is made, Users will receive the digital service (test result). If, for any technical problem, the service will not be received, Users have the right to contact the webmaster of the Website at the email [email protected] reporting the problem. The Website, once verified the validity of the request, will send the service (test result) within 36 hours to the requesting Users by email.
The digital services provided to Users will be stored on the servers of the Website for a maximum period lenght of 30 days. At the end of this time they will be definitively erased. Therefore, Users are invited to print, digitize and/or use any other means and support tool to preserve the services provided.
- 8. Refund policy.
Services granted by the Website are provided in digital form. By accepting these legal terms and conditions of use of the services, Users expressly confirm that the services will be considered as provided to Users when the digital content (test result) of the services will be available to Users. In accordance with the provisions of the European Directive 2011/83/EU and the European Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer protection, Users agree that the digital content that has been made available to Users cannot be returned to the Website that provided them.Furthermore, the Website is not obliged to make refunds for any cancellations of services provided to Users who, after delivery, have not provided for their storage.
- 9. Applicable law and competent court.
For any dispute concerning these lrgal Terms and Conditions will be competent the italian court.
- 1. This section contains informations on how to manage the Website in relation to the processing users data of the Website
- 2. The present policy is also valid according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and according to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects that interact with the Website and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.testqionline.com
- 3. This policy is exclusively applied to the Website and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- 4. The purpose of this document is to provide informations about methods, timing and nature of the informations that data owners must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of the Website, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to Italian and European legislation.
- 5. This policy may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, we invite, therefore, the user to sistematically check this page.
- 6. If the user is younger than sixteen years old, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, must legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or those who replace them.
- 1. The owner of the data is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other organism that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also handles security profiles.
- 2. Regarding this Website, the owner of the data is Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you can contact him at the following email address: [email protected]
- 1. The data tratment manager is the natural or legal person, public authority, the service or other organism that processes personal data on behalf of the owner.
- 2. According to Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data manager, the Website data manager is: Dr. Giuseppe Varcasia
- 1. The data processing treatement generated by the use of the Website takes place at via F, lli Plutino n. 3 in Catanzaro
- 2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data manager or data subjects appointed for this purpose at its headquarter.
- 2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- 3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the Website and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- Types of cookies the Website uses:
- 1. There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user’s computer, which are then collected from other sites. Among these the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for browsing and to make easier the access and the use of the Website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
- 2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may depend on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of their internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the Website.
- 3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
- 4. COOKIES that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the Website directly by the Website owner, who may collect informations in aggregate form about the number of users and how they visit the Website. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to COOKIES Analytics, in terms of policy and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- 5. .About the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and then avoid login to each page visited and those permanent that remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- 6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- 7. They are not stored persistently but exclusively until the browser is closed and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Website.
- 1. In relation to the source we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the Website you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer data other sites and not from what you are visiting.
- 2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- 3. Most third party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify the online behavior, understanding interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- 4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of said third parties external to the Website.
- 5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behavior on the Website. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the utilise of the Website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users on the Website, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves
- 6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the relevant web pages.
- 1. As all websites, this Website also makes use of log files in which informations are collected automatically during user visits. The informations collected could be the following:
Internet protocol address (IP);
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Visitor web page of origin (referal) and exit;
– Eventually the number of clicks.
- 2. The above informations are tested in automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the Website and for security reasons. This informations will be tested according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- 3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the Website or to cause harm to other users or harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the Website and its users, such information will be used according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- 5. The informations that the users of the Website will are willing to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and willingly, exempting this Website from any liability for any law violations. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
- 1. The data collected by the Website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the needed time to carry out the activities specified and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
- 2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the Website) are kept for the needed time to achieve the purpose indicated above.
- 1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this Website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
- 2.Specific summary policies will be progressively reported or displayed on the Website pages prepared for particular services on request.
- 1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from browser may remove the set preferences for the Website. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet explorer
- 2. The collection and use of the informations obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
– Google +
- 1. Art. 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user rights.
- 2. This Website intends, therefore, to inform the user about the existence of:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a del D.lgs 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 lett. a D.lgs 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
– about the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of the data, cancellation, block of the data, transformation, have been brought to knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, excepting the case in which such fulfillment is impossible to prove or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c del D.lgs 196/2003).
- 3. Any requests may be addressed to the data manager at the aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the template provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- 4. If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a - expressed consent to the use -or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a - expressed consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious, philosophical or trade-union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- 5. Similarly, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
- 6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete your jurisdiction, see art. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
- 1. The owner shall notify the Guarantor about the personal data processing to which it intends to proceed, exclusively if the treatment concerns:
– genetic, biometric or location data indicating persons or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data capable of revealing health and sex life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of telematic health services relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological surveys, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive illnesses, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– dati idonei a rivelare la vita sessuale o la sfera psichica, trattati da associazioni, enti ed organismi senza scopo di lucro, anche non riconosciuti, a carattere politico, filosofico, religioso o sindacale;data capable of revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by non-profit associations, bodies and institutions, whether or not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade-union nature;
– data processed with the help of electronic devices in order to define the profile or the interested personality or to analyze habits and consumption choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exception of technically essential treatments to provide the same services to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for the selection of staff on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in appropriate databases managed by electronic devices and related to the risk of economic solvency, balance sheet, the proper fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behaviour.
- 1. This Website treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/ or telematic devices, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- 2. Oltre al titolare, in alcuni casi, potrebbero avere accesso ai dati categorie di incaricati coinvolti nell’organizzazione del Sito Web (personale amministrativo, marketing, commerciale, legali, amministratori di sistema) ovvero soggetti esterni come (come fornitori di servizi tecnici terzi, corrieri postali, hosting provider, società informatiche, agenzie di comunicazione).In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the Website (administrative staff, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to data.
- 2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of changes and relevant updates, these will be notified to users.
- 3. Previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
- 4. The document was updated on 01 March 2020 to be conform with the relevant regulations and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.